Floral Sheath Dress for Spring

We dine at Shayan Persian Restaurant to celebrate Nowruz Festival or the first day of spring earlier this month.

I wore this red floral sheath dress I got from R&B Apparel. It is very comfortable and I love how it accentuates my voluptuous figure.

I paired it with my red wedged espadrille (not in the photo). For extra coverage since the dress is sleeveless, I wore a black top on top of it because the weather in Dubai is very unpredictable these days. I am always cold so I always need an extra layering piece.


Also wore it at work with a black cardigan with a flat sandals.


For a more dressy look to wear on night outs this spring, I was looking for a perfect pair of black strappy sandals to go with it. It can also be white or red and maybe a pretty jacket will be perfect as a layering piece. I went online and saw that Zalora has a broad range of stylish footwear for women. Click here to view the selection.

I have another dress for spring that is waiting for this particular shoes I was looking for. I don't know but my feet has changed and it suddenly became very sensitive. I favour comfort over looks so I take my time choosing my footwear these days. I have quite a few shoes I don't wear any more because it hurts to wear them. I'm really hoping to find that perfect pair real soon.

You know I seldom do an outfit post, I dress according to what's comfortable for me but I'd like to learn how to dress up for my body shape so I will try to do more fashion post, my daughter will also be having her own outfit post from time to time so watch this page for updates.

Do you have any suggestion on how I can style this floral dress? Let me know in the comments.

My Yellow Bells

Carla is a lifestyle blogger based in Dubai who's thankful to call this ever-evolving city her second home. The pages of this blog are filled with stories about her expat life in the sandpit. It features dining and travel adventures in and around the city and beyond. It also features food recipes, parenting tips, and fashion style.

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your own story or views here.

Cheers
Carla

Previous Post Next Post